• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where arent CAO's Sold?

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
What is the ONLY continent in the world where CAO cigars are not sold?

I am sending in my 7 bands for a trucker hat. This should be an easy one but want to make sure.

I said Antartica

CAO International, Inc. is the producer of one of the country’s top lines of premium cigars, Meerschaum pipes and pipe tobaccos. Founded by Cano A. Ozgener in Nashville as a labor of love thirty-five years ago, today CAO products can be found in every continent in the world with the exception of Antarctica.

There ya go. :thumbs:

Thanks alot guys, I'll be sending in my 7 bands today as well..... :D :thumbs: :p

cigah_smoka said:
That hat is awesome! One of their reps gave me one!! :D
Different hat. The hat they are talking about is a truckers hat with a mesh back

perhaps i'll set up a tobacky shop in antartica just to prove that statement wrong.

of course the only people would would buy from me would be the scientists, pilots, explorers, and the occasional "grumpy elf"

heh, i was referring to a statement that will ferrel said in "Elf".

"he's a grumpy elf. he must be from the south pole"

no?

Fast4Dr
Different hat. The hat they are talking about is a truckers hat with a mesh back

Cigah_smoka is talking about the "truckers hat". I saw him last week with the one they gave him....it's pretty cool. :thumbs: