• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do the names come from?

defetis

Token
I was just enjoying a cigar earlier, and wondered, where and who comes up with all the names and different sizes of cigars? I realize every brand and maker probably has a different origin from which the names come from, but I am very curious. Can anyone help?

I was just enjoying a cigar earlier, and wondered, where and who comes up with all the names and different sizes of cigars? I realize every brand and maker probably has a different origin from which the names come from, but I am very curious. Can anyone help?

Info on the King B -- scroll down to see why it is named as it is.

Info on the King B -- scroll down to see why it is named as it is.

Thank you Moki, I myself, am not a huge King B fan, but it really is interesting to know where the names and such develope.