• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do you normally smoke?

I usually smoke anywhere and everywhere like some other members here.

Hands down the most memorable place I enjoyed smoking cigars was at the Grand Havana Room in Manhattan. In one word... amazing!

Usually in my backyard with a drink and my Nook. If not there, then it's to my local B&M.

Most memorable would be the cigar I had while on my honeymoon in Mexico. The wife and I met another couple that were also on their honeymoon, and the guys had a cigar near the pool while the wives enjoyed a cocktail.

With 2 crazy dogs and a wife with a little LostTexan on the way I am usually forced to enjoy my cigars on my walks with the dogs. Not a bad thing, to be honest.

I smoke cigars while I walk my dogs, we don't walk very fast as one is an old man and the other has a limp from a broken leg done when she was a year old. Other than that, in my van going to work sometimes and in my man cave/garage.

Backyard patio or B&M. Some of my fondest memory's were enjoying a smoke at Casa Fuente, and while in Cabo. Not much beats a fine smoke while sitting on your balcony in Cabo watching the waves come in...or go out for that matter.

Either on the patio, in the garage or in the hot tub. And every Wednesday night at casa de Gipstein for good food, good company and bad TV.

Backyard patio or B&M. Some of my fondest memory's were enjoying a smoke at Casa Fuente, and while in Cabo. Not much beats a fine smoke while sitting on your balcony in Cabo watching the waves come in...or go out for that matter.

I used to like watching WAVES too.

Doc

I used to like watching WAVES too.

Doc

What is it my grandfather always used to say..."How do you find out the temperature of the water? Stick your finger in a WAVE." :sign:

ETA- I usually smoke outside in the backyard or on my side porch.

When I'm not smoking at the local lounge I have a room in my basement that I have ventilated.