• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where I'll be tonight

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
I just had to brag as to where I am going tonight. Tonight I am going to a place where a cigar will be truely appreciated. This where I began to truely appreciate the cigar smoking. The best dining experience Phoenix, AZ has to offer is a restaurant, T-Cook's. They have a cigar room that is completely made of leather from the furniture to floor. Take a look
vc_photogallery_image8.jpg
I will finish off the night in here drinking some MaCallan whiskey and smoking a Cohiba.

Looks good ree ree, but does that place have attractive waittresses who light the cigar for you? :D :D :thumbs: :laugh:

What a great night at this place. Had dinner, then stepped into the cigar lounge for a few cigars (CoRo & Monte#2), McAllan 25 yr whiskey, Grahams 20 yr port wine, and dessert. Enjoyed the night, especially watching Charles Keating swindle the bar crowd of all their money. Sorry no beautiful waitress to light my cigars, just my beautiful to do that for me :D .

Ree

Sounds like a wonderful night but I shudder to think what 25 yo Macallan would cost per glass in a place like that.

Care to explain what Keating was doing at the bar? Not why he was there but how he was swindling the bar crowd.

ree ree robusto said:
What a great night at this place. Had dinner, then stepped into the cigar lounge for a few cigars (CoRo & Monte#2), McAllan 25 yr whiskey, Grahams 20 yr port wine, and dessert. Enjoyed the night, especially watching Charles Keating swindle the bar crowd of all their money. Sorry no beautiful waitress to light my cigars, just my beautiful to do that for me :D .

Ree
[snapback]146466[/snapback]​

This is the place the George W. Bush stayed at recently when he was visiting AZ. I actually stayed in the same room he did. That was a little over 3 years ago when I asked my wife to marry me. :love:

Ree

In the old days Imperial rulers had the right of "first night" (jus primae noctis) too. Just wondering how far your GWB love fest extends? ???