• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to buy cigars in Brasil

Isladesol

Hello everyone. Me and my wife just moved to Brasil, I brought one box of Isla de sols with me and I only have a few left. Im in Brasilia and not having any luck finding any cigars. Can anyone help me find a cigar store here or somewhere I can order some? Thanks

The larger cities? The internet??
Yes im in Brasilia and haven’t had any luck. I found some articles on some places they grow the tobacco and they sell them some where in Rio but nat having any luck on contact info.

Yes im in Brasilia and haven’t had any luck. I found some articles on some places they grow the tobacco and they sell them some where in Rio but nat having any luck on contact info.
I checked with the cigar places in the states and they don’t ship globally. If I have friends or family send me some they will be dry as dust before they ever get here.

I can't help you with Brasilia, unfortunately. I've been to Rio many, many moons ago and there was a great shop in the Zona Sul Mall.

Check out the Dona Flor brand when you can find someplace... Brazilian puros that are pretty darned good.

Also, please post up an introduction in our thread for that. We're a great community here.

Good luck!

I just did a quick Google Maps search for "cigars" in Brasilia...you can also search "Tabacaria" with positive results. Whether you use your phone, or desktop, I think you'll be able to find some spots to explore and visit, along with a bunch of new cigars to experience.