• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to buy Montecristo Rum?

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
In my quest for mojito perfection, I am in need of a source for Monticristo Rum (white). Any ideas, been searching, emailed Monte, no reply.
Thanks in advance,
Rob

In my quest for mojito perfection, I am in need of a source for Monticristo Rum (white). Any ideas, been searching, emailed Monte, no reply.
Thanks in advance,
Rob

Mojito..use the Montecristo dark rum. White is no good for mojitos..for caipiranhas yes..and than i would use ypicoa

dark for mojito? tell me more...

beverages & more (bevmo) has the montecristo 'dark', I've never seen a light monte. I just picked up the flor de cana white and it seems to do the trick.

just need to get the sweetness down in the whole recipe.

dark for mojito? tell me more...

beverages & more (bevmo) has the montecristo 'dark', I've never seen a light monte. I just picked up the flor de cana white and it seems to do the trick.

just need to get the sweetness down in the whole recipe.
they won't ship to RI, only a few select states, also, they do not ship spirits, only beer and vino.

RI... umm can't you be in like 5 different states with a 5 minute drive?

I'm going to go buy our non bevmo liquor heaven and see what they have for rums and check for monte white

RI... umm can't you be in like 5 different states with a 5 minute drive?

I'm going to go buy our non bevmo liquor heaven and see what they have for rums and check for monte white
Found some online, and it is more like a 15min drive to 3 states :D
From a fellow board member...use the dark rum not the white stuff.
Rob