• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to find regional Tatuaje Verocu Regionals?

Danforz

All,

I've had two of these cigars sitting for about 2 years. One was Zona de Este and the other I forget. Both cigars were exceptional.

Are these seasonal? I don't see any retailers carrying them.

Daniel

I don't know if they made these again but the first came out like 10 years ago. I think they made them for a year or two and that was it. I'd love to find them again.

I don't know if they made these again but the first came out like 10 years ago. I think they made them for a year or two and that was it. I'd love to find them again.

Are they all that different than the non-regional verecru line?

I remember those. The regular verocu line is back and VERY good, but you're right, those were exceptional.

~Boar

I do believe the "East coast" and "West coast" OR's from a decade ago were a different wrapper than the current release Verocu incarnations we have now.

the East Cost was one of my all time favs!!!!!

I love the regular Red band Tats as well....simply a well made and tasty cigar.....

T

Most major retailers

OR??? If you can find them on the secondary market your gonna pay out the wazoo.

Current release, most major retailers.

I believe the east coast and west coast are the no.1 and no.2.

Reactions: MX