• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to go for pipe restoration?

King

I inherited old pipes. Sold at the PX durring the war. Where is the best place to get them restored?

Thanks

I've used THIS SITE for two pipes that I didn't want to tackle myself. George does outstanding work.

If the work is extensive it can be pricey, but if the pipes have value (monetary or sentimental) it's not too painful.

If they just need a good cleaning you can do that yourself fairly easily. Of course, you can send them for that as well. (The pipe rejuvenation package George offers makes a pipe look almost new or better.)

I've used THIS SITE for two pipes that I didn't want to tackle myself. George does outstanding work.

If the work is extensive it can be pricey, but if the pipes have value (monetary or sentimental) it's not too painful.

If they just need a good cleaning you can do that yourself fairly easily. Of course, you can send them for that as well. (The pipe rejuvenation package George offers makes a pipe look almost new or better.)

I just sent him a bonfiglioli that I recently acquired (mahalos rebel herfer) for his rejuvination service. Im doing the peepee dance waiting for its return! I ended up choosing George due to many recommendations such as yours. It didnt hurt either that the Dark Lord has sung his praises! :D

Ive never had him do any work for me, but I have heard good things about him. I'm sure Alan knows what he's talking about.
Be sure to post picks if you can!

Tim West does great repair as well. Linky He fixed my Nording using the same stem. Of course I broke my Ben Wade stem a few months later. Need to send it in.

I found him very reasonable. The great thing is he sent it to me with a bill. I then mailed hm a check. That is how he works!

I broke the stem/shank of my favorite Dunhill two years ago. I tried to do a M-I-C-K-E-Y job on it but no go. I'll be sending it in to Precision Pipe Repair ASAP.

Thanks for the "LINKY"!!!

-KiltLad

Tim West does great repair as well. Linky He fixed my Nording using the same stem. Of course I broke my Ben Wade stem a few months later. Need to send it in.

I found him very reasonable. The great thing is he sent it to me with a bill. I then mailed hm a check. That is how he works!
X2. Tim West is an outstanding pipe smith. He's repaired both his own creations and other brands for me. Great guy and outstanding service. I just tell him to fix it and send me the bill.

Doc.

X2. Tim West is an outstanding pipe smith. He's repaired both his own creations and other brands for me. Great guy and outstanding service. I just tell him to fix it and send me the bill.

Doc.

X3. Tim West is my pipe maker, as well.