• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to smoke in Philly?

PTownshend

big-nosed cigar freak!
Hey gang,
I'm heading off to Philly for a CE related trip (I'm an optometrist) and will have some free time on Saturday and Sunday nights. Can anyone familiar with the lay of the land in Philly please let me know of any cigar shops that allow smoking in their parlors, or even a cigar friendly bar (if one even exists).

The trip is this weekend.

Thanks!
Darren

Two words...Holt's (B&M) and Mahogany (cigar bar). The best part is they are right next to one another!

I would have to agree with Rob. Holts on Walnut is simply awesome. They have two locations but, I've only been to the one on Walnut st.

Damon

Two words...Holt's (B&M) and Mahogany (cigar bar). The best part is they are right next to one another!

x2

then around the corner on Sanson is Black Cat....good prices there

Holt's has major selection, especially if you like Fuentes...Mahogany is very relaxing

That whole area is nice...nice restaurants, pubs, cigar shops, coffee bars, high end gift shops....you can even find $$ box of chocolates for your lady around there....a very nice gift to bring home to her...when you unload your cardboard box full of cigars you just bought!

x3 on Holts and Mahogany. They're near Walnut and I think 16th or 17th? The door leading up to Mahagony Cigar Lounge is right next to the door for Holts. But the lounge in Holts is also really nice. Black Cat is worth checking out on Sansom St. a couple blocks away.

Philly Smoke Shop is run by one of our BOTL on this board, but IIRC it's in the Northeast... not walking distance from Center City. But definitely worth a drive out there!

As flamchop mentioned, my shop is located good distance away from downtown area. I don't know your exact situation but if you decide to stop by let me know. :thumbs:

You should definately check out Holt's and Mahagony if you're in downtown area. Just make sure you stop by Holt's early on saturday since they close early in the evening and on sundays they are closed.