• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

where to start

dubs chops

I will be looking through the forums more and buying a newbie sampler when I get the funds soon. thanks for helping spot the fakes and saving me some hassle.

Guys, Some of you may have read my thread I posted in the cigar lounge. It looks like my deal was (as many) to good to be true. My question is, How does someone who has never had a real cuban know how to spot a fake? From what I have read, alot of time you cannot simply tell from looking, you have to taste them. Well, there is my problem. I would love to delve into the CC realm but don't wan't to be wasting my money. It is hard to get to the point without asking the question. I guess you guys get the drift.

BTW I am really excited I believe I am going to be buying a newbie sampler soon. After all the great things I have read I am wondering if I can buy a newbie sampler more than once?
whistling.gif

Start here to learn about fakes!

Then keep reading in the Cigar and Cuban Forums!!!!

You could also PM 'insight', as he's our residense expert on all subjects overseas!

Guys, Some of you may have read my thread I posted in the cigar lounge. It looks like my deal was (as many) to good to be true. My question is, How does someone who has never had a real cuban know how to spot a fake? From what I have read, alot of time you cannot simply tell from looking, you have to taste them. Well, there is my problem. I would love to delve into the CC realm but don't wan't to be wasting my money. It is hard to get to the point without asking the question. I guess you guys get the drift.

BTW I am really excited I believe I am going to be buying a newbie sampler soon. After all the great things I have read I am wondering if I can buy a newbie sampler more than once?
whistling.gif

Start here to learn about fakes!

Then keep reading in the Cigar and Cuban Forums!!!!

You could also PM 'insight', as he's our residense expert on all subjects overseas!

Igonore my requests please. I will pay my due's And do what I can to contribute.

thanks for the help guys. Newbie sampler is coming as soon as I have the funds.

again thanks for the great site.

Back