• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wheres Mr. Jerry

DevilsMilk

8-5-8, 8-9-8, whatever it takes!
Reaction score
I just noticed and this is only because I ran out of my good stuff and currently drinking Folgers that he has not posted anything lately. I was looking to try but being the cheap @ss I am was waiting on a good deal to come around, ok any deal would work with me :)

Mr. Jerry, Where are you?????

Just pm or email him. He will give you the hookup. He does have a special for the rest of the year. Send him ten labels from his coffee and he sends a bag for free. :thumbs:

Yeah I just dont want to bug the man. He must be busy with all that coffee he's selling (Especially to all of CP :) )... Ok now I must look to get 10 labels. Thanks CigarSarge, I think I will PM him.

I talked with MrJerry last week - he is running low (waiting for his newest shipment to arrive), but does have plenty of beans left. PM him - I know he'll be happy to take care of you!!! And you're not bothering him, believe me.... He's a lonely guy and loves the attention....

Thanks ggeise,

Just did about an hour ago. Low on beans! Hmmm, I was curious to know how hes doing on the cut throat due to the hurricanes last season and most of the crop being destroyed. And thats my favorite coffee.

Oh and just incase anyone thought I did the topic on purpose with the "Bean" versus "Been", I did :)

Actually I did'nt, but wish I had, but did'nt. must be the beans on the brain.

Keep your pants on boys, the new shippment will be here soon enough! :)

I'll be posting a few specials for you the same day that I get them.

I'm really sorry that I've been cleaned out again. I keep increasing the size of the orders that I get sent to me, but with so many new client's coming on board it's been hard to keep up. Top that off with the number of client's (you guys know who you are) bumping their orders from 2 lbs to 5-10 lbs...that'll empty the shelves real quick.

I've got 2,700 lbs set to arrive late next week...that should be enough for 10-14 days. Just in time for another shippment to land in my hands.

Thanks to all of you for showing your support, it means alot to me! :love:

Thanks for the sampler Jerry, I'll be trying some of these and see what I like. You may end up getting more orders from me in the next couple weeks. Seems Lynn's boss really loves your beans. She brought some in and made a pot the other day for them.

He needs to go to bed earlier, that's for sure.. ;)

Sr. Geraldo knows what I'm talking about. He always seems to call and wake me up, whether it's at 3:00 p.m. or 10:00 p.m. He should know when my nap and bed time is by now.....