• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where's our friend?

Muley

CG'ers everywhere,

Many of you may have noticed that our favorite "Newbie Take" er (aka Newbie Reviewer) SamGuss has been gone for a while.

I received an email from him talking about the rough month he was having. Wihtout going into too many personal details I'll leave the description at him having a lot of things going on right now that are seriously increasing his stress levels and decreasing his time for enjoyable activities (i.e. smoking cigars, web browsing, cigar topic posting)

He plans on returning soon, so I'd like to send out this hearty hail and welcome home. Please help me to welcome him back by keeping this "Topped" with your supportive comments for a Friend in Need.

Thanks all, you truly are the best.

WELCOME HOME SAM

Bruddah Sam,

I don't know what's going on with you but I hope everything works out for you! I miss your posts Bro.... hope you're back soon! Take care Bruddah Sam and I'm looking forward to your return.

Aloha,

Wade

Too much to see waiting in front of me and I know that I just cant go wrong. -- Jimmy Buffett ;)

Sammy...hurry back! I hope everything works out for you and yours. :) Take care and keep your chin up!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Sam buddy...get your poop together and git back here. Your damn review calculator is crawling with more bugs than Tony's pass and you're late with your review of the La Perla. You know people around here depend on you...you can't just disappear for a month. How inconsiderate. :angry:

(Is that what you meant by supportive Muley?)

:sign: :sign: :sign:

SG, I hope things for you are looking brighter. Whatever it is, you have friends here. I truly miss the "Newbie Takes", the ensightful reviews you put together are very enjoyable and we need some more!!

TAKE CARE, AND HURRY BACK BRO

"PB" :p

sam, let me know if i can do anything to help ya out, remember i aint too far away, take care and look forward to seeing you back around cp as well as in person,

Nick

hope things get better brudda!!!
you gotta get back the rest of us newbies just can't fill your shoes :D

Robbmt said:
Too much to see waiting in front of me and I know that I just cant go wrong. -- Jimmy Buffett ;)
i love buffett :love:

oh get your minds out of the gutter! ;)

*sniff* I had no idea I was so missed...

I have to say I popped on tonight tojust review a couple of the boards before dinner and I happened across this topic.

Thanks everyone, know that you just put a smile on my face and tonight I am going to MAKE the time to smoke that ISOM Muley was kind enough to send to FT and I for a 3-way review. So by tomorrow will have the review in front of Muley to post along with his and FT's (if it hasn't already been done LOL).

Thanks again guys and life is getting a little more back in control and I will catch up on posts here soon.

Until then know that I am alive and stay tuned for "Return of the Newbie Review" coming soon to a posting near you ;-)

Sam

Sammmmmy! You're just in time! My pass (the Gumbo Pass) is headed to nick tomorrow and he and Jerry (and hopefully you) are planning to hook up and sift through the contents together. If you want to get in on it, get in touch with nick and let him know. Also, check out the thread for the current status. Click on the WWW button below this post for the contents....I'm about to update it with Horse's excellent p/t's.

Welcome Back Brother, I hope things are getting better and easier for you.

FatherTiresius said:
Sammmmmy! You're just in time! My pass (the Gumbo Pass) is headed to nick tomorrow and he and Jerry (and hopefully you) are planning to hook up and sift through the contents together. If you want to get in on it, get in touch with nick and let him know. Also, check out the thread for the current status. Click on the WWW button below this post for the contents....I'm about to update it with Horse's excellent p/t's.
Alrighty FT no more bitching about me being late :sign: the review has been turned in to Muley as of tonight ;)

I also sent a PM to nick about the pass so look foward to diving into it ;) I think I have few dog biscuits around here I can throw in hehehehe

Til later,

Sam

PS: Again a BIG thank you to everyone for your warm wishes and welcome backs and all - I appreciate every one of them - I still have the warm fuzzies from popping on to see what was happening and find this thread.