• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where's the Oliva Serie V Maduros?

PSU OpusX

Reaction score
I haven't had one in awhile and really enjoyed this cigar. I can find the naturals but I cannot find any Maduros. Does anyone know if the maduros were a limited run?

They were a limited run, although I saw a post that said something about them coming back.

They were a 2008 limited edition (5000 boxes I believe).

I have heard some rumors about another run, but I have nothing concrete. Do some searching, some smoke shops still have them.

Yes, unfortunately they are limited run... I read somewhere in this forum that they were released again lately. But when I call the Oliva rep. to comfirm, he told me this was false. Oh well~

Thanks, Chris. Not that I was planning to get any more, but it's good to know definitively one way or the other.

I swear I just saw some at my local B&M about an hour ago. If you really want some that bad PM me and I'll check tomorrow for you and what sizes he has, if that's what I saw.

Yes, unfortunately they are limited run... I read somewhere in this forum that they were released again lately. But when I call the Oliva rep. to comfirm, he told me this was false. Oh well~

Is this the thread you were talking about, where the distributor found some boxes they hadn't sent out?

I've also heard around the local shop that they're planning another release in another size, with a few people mentioning the Double Robusto. But I haven't heard anything concrete enough to bet on.

Personally, I'm waiting for the day they announce a lancero maduro... I think that would be one hell of a tasty smoke...

Up until last week, we had the last 5 boxes in existence.

4 of them were sold on auction..

The 5th box??? Well.. don't ask... :whistling:

Is that the 5th box you been talking about that you were going to gift it to me :whistling:

I wish that were true, Chris. But it's already been spoken for.

How ya been?

Humberto

Everything is good. Things are starting to pick up a little. I'll be seeing you at the NOLA if you plan to be there this year.

Is that the 5th box you been talking about that you were going to gift it to me :whistling:

How ya been?

Humberto

Everything is good. Things are starting to pick up a little. I'll be seeing you at the NOLA if you plan to be there this year.

I wouldn't miss it for the world. Unless, of course, the boss says otherwise. I'll see you there!!

The V Maduro's will be released again this year, likely around October. Same deal as last year, 10 count boxes, limited run of 5,000 boxes worldwide.

If you look hard enough, you'll be able to find a few of them in some stores if your lucky.

The V Maduro's will be released again this year, likely around October. Same deal as last year, 10 count boxes, limited run of 5,000 boxes worldwide.

If you look hard enough, you'll be able to find a few of them in some stores if your lucky.
Same size or new size? Thanks for the info, Ian!! :thumbs:

Derek

Same size or new size? Thanks for the info, Ian!! :thumbs:

Derek

Not determined yet.

How ya been?

Humberto

I might be there too *fingers crossed*