• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which CAO is this?

blair

DSC01630.JPG

And where can I get a box! This is a terrific cigar.

Also, does anyone know of a good comprehensive web page that pictorially provides all of the cigar shapes and their names? What is this cigar's shape?

Thanks!

You, my good man, have found a CAO Anniversary Napoleon Maduro. I sent out I believe a Toro in Trip's New Years Pass and I am surprised no one has picked it up yet. Maybe it was a gold, anyway your right. A good smoke! :thumbs:

Anyway, click HERE for more info, and I either got mine from JR or Holts....if I remember I'll post with more!

Update: Got them from JR's.

What CAO is this? Mine, of course. Send them all to me. :thumbs:

Thanks guys! (except for AVB. Get your own CAO :angry: !) :sign:

Blair - I put that exact same cigar in the "pass" host bag. Then a couple of days later, if I remember right, I posted a message apologizing to you for it because I smoked my first one and didn't like it - I thought it was a dog rocket!

statelandman said:
Blair - I put that exact same cigar in the "pass" host bag. Then a couple of days later, if I remember right, I posted a message apologizing to you for it because I smoked my first one and didn't like it - I thought it was a dog rocket!
Oh! So that's where it came from. I knew it must have been from the host bag but I didn't know from whom. I'm glad that you didn't retract it! I thought it was quite nice. THANKS! :D

Look on CBid for the 5 packs. They can go for $2-3/stick. The one I had was not great but I have 2 more aging and plan to get some more later.