• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which Eli Manning will show up tonight?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
The one that would be out of football if his last name was anything but Manning?

Or

The one that played well enough in the later part of last season to win it all?

i think again it was typical eli (i am a giant fan) ...he started out very hot and then was his typical self the rest of the game. You cannot get into the red zone 4 times and get one TD, cannot do it.

also - why in the name of all that is good, do they run sweeps on 3rd and short with jacobs? and why do they also take out jacobs on 3rd and short? I do not get it.

I know they won it last year, i still cannot believe it but man i do not get some of the calls.

Your guess is as good as mine.
confused005.gif

i think again it was typical eli (i am a giant fan) ...he started out very hot and then was his typical self the rest of the game. You cannot get into the red zone 4 times and get one TD, cannot do it.

also - why in the name of all that is good, do they run sweeps on 3rd and short with jacobs? and why do they also take out jacobs on 3rd and short? I do not get it.

I know they won it last year, i still cannot believe it but man i do not get some of the calls.

Typical Giants play calling!! I love the Giants but why is it that they always look good on the first drive and then sputter out and do nothing for the rest of the game?

The killer is that on a few of those drives if Jacobs had any clue how to catch the ball they would've scored!

Typical Giants play calling!! I love the Giants but why is it that they always look good on the first drive and then sputter out and do nothing for the rest of the game?

The killer is that on a few of those drives if Jacobs had any clue how to catch the ball they would've scored!

i dont get it either ...he couldnt catch a cold.

i also do not care for derrick ward either....i wanted to see bradshaw or even danny ware who looked good in the preseason.

overall ok - i will take the W, but it was typical giants.

Yeah they looked sketchy as hell after the first 1/4.. Too easy to get in Eli's head.

He looked pretty bad to me. Should have had, at least 2 more picks.
Have a nice weekend everyone and GO EAGLES!