• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which pipe bag to buy?

King

I need a pipe bag that holds 2 or 3 pipes safely. What is recommended?
I would prefer a bag that holds tobacco too.
I noticed a lot of bags, allow the pipes to touch, and clank about.
Which is not good!!!

Thanks

PS
I just picked up a Castello and Dunhill pipe.
So they will be roommates!

71-P1630op.jpg

This is what I use. Holds 2-3 pipes, has detachable tobacco bag, and has outside pockets for tools, etc.

I may have one I can send you. Truly, I don't use mine anymore...I just smoke at home.

Send me your address and Ill see what I can do.

Naill Bagpipes
The manufacturer of Naill bagpipes is David Naill. They are made in Minehead, Somerset, England. Naill chanters have won more prizes than any other chanter on the market since their introduction in 1977. As a result of working with top competing pipers in Scotland and abroad they have increased their product line to include chanters, practice chanters, small pipes and accessories. Engraving on the sterling silver models represents the finest in silverwork, all are hand carved.

naillpipes.jpg

I have the same bag that Jake posted, I think. In fact, I believe he sent it to me. :)

It's a nice bag. I don't really use the tobacco pouch much, but it is rubber lined, which is a great feature.

I have a nice bag that Bigjake the Bag Man sent me as well. It's not that bag, but it's a nice bag that I use often.

Doc.

I have a nice bag that Bigjake the Bag Man sent me as well. It's not that bag, but it's a nice bag that I use often.

Doc.

I am still liquid.
So I have to ask, why do you send bags out for free, Big Jake?

Doc.

I am still liquid.
So I have to ask, why do you send bags out for free, Big Jake?

Bags, cigars, pipe tobacco....

The spirit of the PIF. (Passing it forward). Something cherished, and rarely found these days...however, very present at Cigar Pass.

To put it short....It's a way of sharing my passion for a hobby with another. The joy is in knowing that whatever is sent will be put to good use, and someone will benefit from the gift, as I have benefited from the gifts of others. ;)

I'll have it in the mail on Monday.