• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which smoke should I choose??

stickman

:sign:

This may 31 I am to be married to a beautiful woman. It is time to choose my smokes for the wedding day and honymoon.

I could use some help here, What cigars would you choose to take along for this special event??

Looking forward to your comments

Stickman

You going to have time to smoke a cigar on your honeymoon? Me thinks you may be a little too busy with other things bro! :sign:

Stickman
I agree with Shadow bestow all your attention on your new bride. :love: :D ;)

BenjieV :D

:p :p :p

LOL..You guys kill me.

I am a man not a machine. I will have to come up for air from time to time. May as well be smoking a good cee-gar when I do.
Besides my fiance loves to sit with her man while he pulls back on a fine stick!!!

:D

Code:
Besides my fiance loves to sit with her man while he pulls back on a fine stick!!!

Hi hope we are still talking about cigars here :p

Gotta know what your choice are feller ;)

Short Stories will do the trick for those 10 min intermissions though :)

I think that on an occasion such as this as long as you smoke at least one Cuban and one Opus you'll be in business. :D

Vic

:thumbs: First of congrats on the wedding! May you find many years of happiness! :D :D
As for the cigar your taste is what you make of it. For a situation ;ike you'll be in I would want some thing medium bodied with a sweet smoke and a mild after odor. This would be for her pleasure not just yours! LOL
It might also be something you could get her to drag of off a few time, that would be for your pleasure! LOL :D :D So here are a few that might fit the bill ISOM style: R&J credos #2,Romeo #3, petit carona(preferably 96,97 or 98 those where wonderful years) You also probably could not go wrong with a Montecristo Nr. 2 but those do tend to be alittle stronger that R&J. That in my opinion for a ISOM are you safest milder bets. Don't get me wrong though these are awsome smokes. Good luck
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Nice choices Darren. One day I'll get around to trying them.

And by the way...good to see you back around these parts.

+JerryG

:D

The beauty of being married at niagra on the lake is that there are cigar stores on every block.If I get the urge to splurge i can easily pick up most of the popular cubans. I had at one point thought about trying to get some of those zino platinum series. The chubby especials look very nice, But I find it hard to imagine any cigar being worth that kind of money.

I also hope to get some pics taken for submission to CA. magazine.My bride to be agreed as long as she didn't have to actually smoke the cigar. In her words she doubted they would want to print a photo of someone throwing up.

Oh well she's 99% perfect...lol

Stickman

Do what I did. Bring along a few of those "I better put this one away for a special occasion" sticks and smoke them all.

Good luck & Congratulations!
We want photos when it's all said & done. :lookup: :sign:

Dave

I would go for OpusX for the experienced smokers.
And something much milder for the occasional smoker.

After good sex, smoke a cigarette...After GREAT sex, smoke a cigar!

A nice Cohiba Siglo V would be a nice cigar to have on your wedding day.