• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

While searching Fatal error

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
While searching. I was looking for a members very first post.
I selected the "list all topics XXXX started and it went to a new all white page and said....

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SphinxClient::SetGroupDistinct() in/home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sphinx.php on line 470

Is this part ' 'view all threads started by member' , working for anyone?

I don't throw an error, but get other posts as well.

Yea...I see the error now::

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SphinxClient::SetGroupDistinct() in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sphinx.php on line 464

Even with the new node, I still get

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SphinxClient::SetGroupDistinct() in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sphinx.php on line 464

when trying to find all topics started by a specific user.

Now you can't even view new posts under "view content". The newest posts are from a week ago.

when trying to find all topics started by a specific user.

I still get this error.

You sure about that Tom? I just clicked on your profile, clicked find users content, and it pulled up all of your threads. How are you searching?

You sure about that Tom? I just clicked on your profile, clicked find users content, and it pulled up all of your threads. How are you searching?

In the profile, I click "Find My Content" on the left, under the avatar. Then, when that listing comes up, I change the drop box on the right to "View all topics Rod has started," click "Update," and I get the error. It's odd, because if I change the drop box to "View All Posts by Rod," there is no error, but the last post it shows is from May 11.