• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whirlwind update

LarianLeQuella

Elf Wino
So I got back from the sandbox. Got home just in time to have a military retirement. Started serious job hunting. Got a job, but had to sell the place in FL (OUCH, took it in the shorts) and move up to New Hampshire, get set up with my job there as well as set up a household.

I finally have a spare moment to breathe, but there is no smoke accompanying that... Does anyone have any recomendations for a good B&M near Concord, NH? And should I find myself in Boston (which I do quite often) where should I go there?

If Doc lets you have enough time off from poking holes in innocent trees and bleeding them, ask him about shops in your area. Is working for him about like I imagine it would be?

Congratulations on your retirement. Can't help with B&M advice, but just wanted to thank you for your sacrifices. :thumbs:

I don't know about conchord, but it seems like Glouchester Street Cigars is pretty legendary in Boston from what I've heard.

Thanks tmoney. I'll have to check that out next time I'm in Boston.

Doc's beatings aren't that bad. ;)

tons of smoke shops in NH due to no damn cigar or sales tax. there is 2 Guys, Twins, as well as many others. many with 2 or more locations. Good luck

Hey welcome to New Hampshire, I'm sure you will love it, actually I am not but you you should lol. There are three cigar shops that I visit in southern NH, My favorite being two guy smoke shop, which has three location. Two Guys.

Another is Castro's which also has 3 locations one of which is actually in concord, I have never been to that location, but the one in machester was not bad. Castro's Back Room.

Lastly there is Holy smokes which is only located in manchester, Holy Smokes.

I live right out side of manchester and these are within 30 minutes of me. As I am terrible with directions I am not sure how far they are from concord.

Thanks DraXxus! I'll check that stuff out. I drive by Manchester every day for work. I live like where 93 and 89 intersect, so not too far north.

I like 2 guys smoke shop. I've only been to the one in Nashua, but they have other locations as well.

I am sometimes in Boston on business and when in town I like going to Churchill's Lounge near Faneuil Hall. It is in a great part of town, but it is more a bar than a cigar shop. The cigar selection is so so, but you can smoke there and have a drink. The place is on North Street, but I'm not sure of the address number. If you are worried about their selection...bring your own, but buy one of their cigars.

I am sometimes in Boston on business and when in town I like going to Churchill's Lounge near Faneuil Hall. It is in a great part of town, but it is more a bar than a cigar shop. The cigar selection is so so, but you can smoke there and have a drink. The place is on North Street, but I'm not sure of the address number. If you are worried about their selection...bring your own, but buy one of their cigars.

Next time I'm in boston I'll have to check it out, sounds pretty cool, I'm not 21 so I understand I can't get a drink, but would I be able to get in and look at the cigars at least?