• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is from the Washington, DC area?

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
Hey all,

I am trying to get a pulse on how many of you are in the Washington, DC area. I know when I first started on this board there was quite a few folks from this area. Many of them have either moved out of the area or I just been out of touch with them.

I would like to possibly try to get a herf going in this area at the variety of B&Ms in the area. If you are in the area and would like to get a get together, let me know and I will try get get a date and location set up for a herf.

All the best,

David

I'm fairly close, however I tend to stick closer to PA, WV, Washington County MD, etc...
I get about as far as Rockville, MD from time to time... depending on your thoughts I may be game.

I'm fairly close, however I tend to stick closer to PA, WV, Washington County MD, etc...
I get about as far as Rockville, MD from time to time... depending on your thoughts I may be game.

Well I live in Rockville so we can try to find a mutual ground for a herf, once I get a good idea on where everyone is at and availability.

David