• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is your MVP candidate?

ilikefishes

Well, with the season being half way over, who do you all think is the MVP this year. I know there is still a ton of football to be played, buy if you had to vote now who would you give it to. I figure this will take some of the stress out of the other events tomorrow.

I see a guy like Lynch in Seattle, or JJ Watt in Houston as great candidates. Of course the obligatory vote will go out for Mr. Brady, probably from Tall Paul, and some others stand out. I like the way AP is playing in Minnesota, and Eli is having another quality year. What about the guy from Indy that plays in Denver now? Or for that matter, how about the guy that replaced him in Indy?

What do you guys have to say?

Peyton! Peyton! Peyton! Peyton!

Seriously the guy came back with a vengence and it shows !

This message has been approuved by the Broncos fans alliance.

BUT, seriously there is an other player whois very impressive:

Matt Ryan. He will make a serious run for the MVP

Romo

Nuff said!

Romo, really?

I think it will be between Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning. If Matt Ryan keeps it up, he could be in it as well.

Forgot Rogers... Probably because of his slow start but he sure is blazin now !

Living in Denver now, and being a 49ers fan, I'd have to say Peyton should have strong consideration. Taking the Broncos from Pretenders to contenders is a serious acccomplishment, and lest we forget that this is his first season coming off of serious surgery and rehab.

C

Although it's going to Peyton, AP should be a consideration. Peterson just had the best ACL recovery of all time and is now trying to break Eric Dickerson's single season rushing record. He's a machine.

Peyton Manning, though AP could get a serious look as well. I know Brady has put up some beauty numbers, especially after this week's dismantling of the Texans, but Manning has done more with less than Brady.

If the colts or the skins make it you gotta go with the rookie qbs, how about giving both RG3 and Luck co rookie of the year and co MVPS

A rookie is not going to win the MVP. AP I'd going to get comeback player. The MVP is between Manning and Brady. With Manning winning by the slimmest of margins. If he did not have all the circumstances, than Brady would have rum away with it.

Vince Wilfork!! The beast, you can't stop him, you can't contain him!

The Broncos made the playoffs last year with Tebow. While they do have a better record now with Manning, I think if you took him away they wouldn't be much worse off. They have a great team. On the other hand, if you took AP away from the Vikings, would they win a game? If I had a vote, AP would get MVP and Comeback Player.

I can see that point. Unfortunately, I don't think they will give both awards to him.

I know people think its boring but, if you look at the stats and given the affect turnovers have on the game, Brady's 29/4 td/int ratio is unreal. Manning's 30/10 is very impressive and he still has more than 2x the interceptions as Brady. IMO this only compounds the ridiculousness of TBs season.

Manning and AP are the feel good player of the year I get that. FOr me the MVP should go to brady and the comeback player of the year goes to AP. Manning as great a story and great a season as he is having, he is not doing anything that has not been done before. AP could break the rushing record on a knee that was blown out growth hormones or not that is quite a feat.

IIf you asked who I think it will go to. I think Manning is going to get the "feel good" votes as it makes a better yarn for the media to spin and report on and AP will take the Come Back award.