• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who made my pipe?

stewa070

I bought this pipe about a year ago at a b&m in Gatlinburg, TN http://www.gatlinburlier.com

I really like the pipe, but I always wondered who made it. On the shank on 1 side it's got "Italy" carved/engraved into it and on the other side it's got "H.I.S." engraved/carved into it.

Anybody have a clue what company made this pipe? Being that its made in italy I have a hard time thinking I paid $35 for a hand carved pipe!

Best bet would to be asking them as they will probably have the information more accessible. But I am guessing its just a pipe they may possible had made as special House pipe for only them to sell. But the only way is to call them.

I think you're right. I've tried to contact them before via email and they never got back to me. They're a tiny establishment so I don't hold that against them. Plus they're excellent in person

If we guess correctly do we win something?

The pipe is either a house pipe but most likley a pipe made my a know manufacture that will not put their name on it becouse of they produce higher end pipes and dont want the interference with that line of pipes. This way they can pruduce a less expensive pipe without putting the name on the pipe that would cause the price to go up.