• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who on the board likes to fish?

Grew up fishing in the lakes around here in Seattle. Loved to fish When I lived in California used to back pack into the Sierras to stream fishin trout & cutthroat, but now I am just getting into fly fishing and I am having a blast. There is nothing like sitting in a river smoking a cigar and trying to outsmart them darn fishes ;)

Go fishing 2 to 4 times a year in Cape Cod. Depending on the season, Blues, Stripers, Scup and occassionally Tuna. Great fishing around Cape Cod :D

I love fishing.
I grew up in Massachusetts close to the coast. I spent many a day fishing for flounder.
Moved to South Florida and here I fish off shore for dolphin, sailfish, and whatever else is in the neighborhood. I fish everything from piers, head boats to charters. Love it.
I have also spent many a day diving with a spear gun. Not fishing, but a blast never the less.

1 week cottage rental in lake country of Indiana, a boat, no phone. Whats that describe............

My honeymoon :D

any questions?

Don't get out as much anymore but the kids are gettting to the age that I am starting to take them out to the ponds here at the park.

Oh ya Conty rep for Indiana Bowhunters Association and past National Bowhunter Education Instructor but have not hunted in several years due to job obligations .

I really enjoy fishing with my buddies but it's been much too long since we've been able to fish together. We shorecast for papio (jack) and do some dunking and slide baiting too. The island is fished out in a lot of places so most of the time we'd end up with some big eels, barracudas and the trashy reef fish... LOL!

Hopefully me and my buddies can start going out again soon but it's tough with all the sports and activities that kids participate in. I'd like to start taking my daughter out fishing this summer... I'm looking forward to it!

Aloha,

Wade

I prefer the catching to the fishing, but hard to complain about quality time outdoors. We have a place on Weiss Lake in Alabama, Crappie capital of the world. We catch tons of crappie and stripers. Bass fishing in North Georgia is awesome as well. As much as I love the fishing around home, nothing compares to saltwater fishing to me, whether 100 miles out in the Gulf or skimming shallows for redfish, I am in heaven. Of course my 10 year old son loves to fish more than I do.