• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who Says Cheap Cigars aren't any good

Triple_D

Triple_D
I picked up a bundle of 73 Maduro's a few weeks back and I'm happy to say they are pretty damn good. Solid medium bodied smoke with a good draw and great flavor. I find these to be better than most $5 domestics at a fraction of the cost. Hell it's better than some $10 sticks I have bought. I believe I have found a new goto cigar that won't break the bank.

Triple_D said:
I picked up a bundle of 73 Maduro's a few weeks back and I'm happy to say they are pretty damn good. Solid medium bodied smoke with a good draw and great flavor. I find these to be better than most $5 domestics at a fraction of the cost. Hell it's better than some $10 sticks I have bought. I believe I have found a new goto cigar that won't break the bank.
Where did you get them from? I've never heard of them before. Sounds like it's worth a try. :)

Well I found a site that has these in stock www.lynncigars.com
They are a little cheaper on other sites but good luck finding this model in stock.

Ah yes the Consuegra #733, most are seconds of the ERDM Robusto Larga. :thumbs:

I concur 110%, there have been some rather high quality cigars that I Wouldn't touch again, such as the 94 rated Onyx Reserve. I love my Roi-Tans and will probably buy another box of them as my supply continues to dwindle. Don't get me wrong, I love Partagas, Punch, as well as some other medium line cigars too. Anyone try a Sacuba?

SFG75 said:
I concur 110%, there have been some rather high quality cigars that I Wouldn't touch again, such as the 94 rated Onyx Reserve.
If you need to make some space in your humidor by unloading those Onyx Reserves :love: , my mailing address is in my profile :p :p

OK you got me. What is a Roi-Tan? Is that another brand of seconds?

Glad to hear you enjoyed them- I have all but given up on finding that illusive goto cheap cigar. Most of the ones I've tried have been a big disapointment :(

I'm with on the the 73Ms. Just had one tonight. Great smoke for $1.50. I also like to get the 28Ms.

Buy 3 or 4 bundles and age them for a year or 2. :thumbs:

Cool! I'm going to get me a bundle :thumbs:

(if they're no good, I'll send you the bill) :sign:

There's bound to be something funny to say here... DAMN, I'm blank.

"Connies" are seconds from the Villazon factory. Back in the day this meant seconds of Punch, HdM, ERDM and JRUltimates, pretty much; 733s were always seconds of ERDM Robusto Largas. Since General bought Villazon, the "conversion table" is nowhere near as accurate as it used to be. Still, all things considered, a fine cigar for the price, aging recommended. YMMV

Used to buy them from time to time from the local JR shop. Not bad, makes a wonderful golf cigar for the mooches on the course.