• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who wants to try the pipe?

johncarbaugh

Antisocial Prick!
The first person to PM me with address will get 2 pipes, pipe tool, tamper, cleaners, matches, and something to put in them. The pipes are new Missouri Meerschaum one is a cob the other is wood. Everything you need to get started.

Just my way of saying thank you to all of the people that helped me learn to love the pipe. :thumbs:

Woo hoo!! Thank you very much!! I'm seriously looking forward to giving the pipe a try. Just hope it doesn't get me in as much trouble as cigars! :laugh: :blush:

Thanks again!

Bravo, John! What a great gesture! This is what the pipe room is all about! Glad to have people like you on here!

-Adam

Nice play...

Tim

Woo hoo!! Thank you very much!! I'm seriously looking forward to giving the pipe a try. Just hope it doesn't get me in as much trouble as cigars! :laugh: :blush:

Thanks again!
It's a whole lot cheaper! And when you're done, you've still got something to show for it...The Pipe!

Doc.

Nice play John, good on you buddy.

Greg, I hope you enjoy it half as much as I have. The cost aspect is definitely a bonus!!!

I am concerned about people catching on to the fact that you can have a stellar smoking experience for pennies per bowl!!!

Great gesture, I am proud to be a part of this forum

Good show, John! That's what it's all about. :thumbs:

Great play!

Another pipe smoker is born. Such a beautiful moment.

not getting a free pipe,this is what i get for not getting on in a couple of days.

Received the package today John! Thanks so much for your generosity! Now to give these babies a test run!

Thanks again!!

Received the package today John! Thanks so much for your generosity! Now to give these babies a test run!

Thanks again!!

I recently dove into pipes myself.

I am very interested to hear what you think of them.

I always enjoy your cigar reviews, would love to see the reviewing process towards the pipe tobacco.

Good luck enjoy!

Hope you enjoy. The Butternut Burley is one I like. The Frog tin is one I had 2 of. I have not opened mine yet but It has great ratings.

Keep us posted. :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy. The Butternut Burley is one I like. The Frog tin is one I had 2 of. I have not opened mine yet but It has great ratings.

Keep us posted. :thumbs:
I see you found your shift key. Appreciate it.

Doc.

I apologize John. It wasn't even 8 O'clock and I can't blame it on strong drink.

Doc.