• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who? What?

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
After watching my Colts dismantled the Jags on the road, I had to listen to all the talking heads go on about how great New England is, and how nobody is talking about the Colts this year. As a representative of Colts fans: we've got no problem with that. Keep talking about the Pats, and we'll just keep truckin' along under the radar. I believe one reason that the Colts are playing better this year than last year (and they are), is that they don't have the pressure they've had in recent years, i.e. "Can they go undefeated?" and "Can they win the Super Bowl?" They're playing loose, but clicking like a well-oiled machine. I can't wait for Nov. 4. We'll finally get to see how good these two teams actually are.

The Colts were my favorite team before Tennessee got its own pro team. They are still a close number 2 and it is nice to see them do so well. The AFC South is the best division in the NFL this year.

-Mark

While I hate both NE and Indy and Indy is the defending SB champ have you watched NE this year? NE would have beat Jax last night on the road 35-10! NE simply has too many offensive weapons this year.

Nov. 4th and a premium 5er? We have a date?