• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WHO World 'No Tobacco' Day

saltypete

Sunday May 31 has been designated by the World Health Organisation as 'World no Tobacco Day'. Although I am on a health related hiatus from smoking, I encourage everyone to light up their biggest cigar and 'celebrate' the occasion, preferably in public. Perhaps I am a cynic when it comes to the anti-smoking stance taken by governments (the same governments that reap large tax windfalls from the sale of tobacco), but then again, a cynic is what an idealist calls a realist. Have a good day!!

Pete

Edited for spelling

Pete, today was a 5 cigar day for me only because of yard work and pretty much because I just felt like it, now that it is 1 minute to this insane date I will be sure to spark another at Midnight and make the new day a 6 cigar day.

Hmmm... I will make a point to light up a Churchill (or bigger) smoke today.

Fuggers. I think everyone on this board is rather familiar with my vehement hatred of these Orwellian legislations, so I will forgo the usual rant and just enjoy a rebellious cigar.

I started the day with a little Don Tomas and think I will burn a big fat Kristoff and something else to celebrate this day later tonight. Maybe I can get some of my dinner guest to join me.

Already smoked a Padron Churchill Maddie and will continue to smoke throughout the day. I'm stuck on duty at the squadron so I have nothing but time on my hands right now...

Let us dedicated few do our best to ensure the rest of the world doesn't have to suffer with tobacco. I'll lay on the sword and burn a 2nd one today for the team. Go WORLD!

Well this thread just convinced me to go and smoke another one. :D

Mine was a two cigar day. Hell I even popped the lid on a fresh can of Copenhagen!