• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's from OK City and wants some free smokes?

OpusXKC

MOΛΩN ΛABE
So, I've won a government auction in Oklahoma City and either;
a- have to pick up the lot myself
b- pay some third party shipper to pick it up and ship it

Well I figure, maybe someone here would like to help me out. Now, I'll pay for the shipping (of course) and send a little treat your way :D .

Anyone interested?

When did the feds start auctioning off drug seizures?

If it was the lot with the palate of of 50 cal ammo, face paint, and MRE's, I sure bid your ass up. :laugh:

How does one find these things, and what interesting gems get auctioned off? You've piqued my curiosity.

Firstly you can find gov auctions at http://www.govliquidation.com.

Secondly, this time I got a lot of 9 backpacks. The kicker is it is a small box (35lbs) and I can't find someone to ship it to me (ie third party freight), so it looks like I might be on a quick road trip to get this stuff.

Thirdly, I have some nice smokes for someone willing to help out :cool:

Tony I have relatives there PM me the details and I'll see what I can do.

--Update--
Well, the good news is I have arranged for a pickup time and date...tomorrow at 7:30am. So tonight I drive 5 and a half hours to OKC. Got to love adventures :rolleyes:

--Update--
Well, the good news is I have arranged for a pickup time and date...tomorrow at 7:30am. So tonight I drive 5 and a half hours to OKC. Got to love adventures :rolleyes:

Well, I hope you got a hell of a deal on those backpacks!