• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's got the best Cigar Lounge

lmno1

What's up Guys

I work for a show in HGTV and I'm looking for sweet home cigar lounges, guy rooms with bars, poker tables, plasmas. Rooms with personality, lounges, hang-outs, rooms devoted to some weird collection that only a guy would have. It's a show for guys who's wives have taken over the rest of the house and they have their last bastion of hope in their "guy room."

I'm trying to find those room, and hope you guys can help.

www.lmnotv.com in case you think this is a goof. Among others, we make shows for HGTV. Home shows that mostly girls watch. Now we're making one that hopefully guys will watch.

Thanks!!! :D

feel free to post or email me...thanks Cigarpass for letting me post.

sschneir@lmnotv.com

Was going to suggest you look at Atucks project walk in thread, but looks like you found it already.

my last place of solace is the bathroom. no one bothers me while im on the can.

If you're talking about a "home" lounge I'm not much help. If a local B&M counts, the one I go to is flat out fantastic!

Guys - I am biased so I must say that we do. We have over 2000 square feet of space, 100 private humidors, sell over 100 premium, hand rolled cigars and host a variety of ciagr and spirits tastings.

As a matter of fact ...

Cigar and Scotch/Port Tasting
Friday, December 1 @ 6:30pm

A night of exceptional Ports and Scotch perfectly paired with two exquisite, premium cigars.

Each attendee will receive two cigars: the La Flor Dominicana Chisel Gorda and the La Vieja Habana plus a tasting of Balvenie 12yr. and 21yr. old Scotch plus 20 year old Quinta du Noval Tawny Port.

Cost for this event is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited to 15 people so please book early.

To make your reservations please call the restaurant at
516-694-6200 or email bmilano@mdsteakhouse.com

2000 sqft! I can't match that but I can beat the hell out of your scotch collection! :p

Sounds like you have a great place to visit if I ever get up your way.

Alas...it has to be in your house. And AVB, I was browsing your list of Scotch in your rating Scoth thread. Oh man...

But yes, guys.....I'm thinking this is a good place to find stories for our show. Don't be shy!

Thank you :)

I always thought I had a nice spot in my room.

IMG_1291sm.JPG

Hi, my name is AVB and I'm......well, I'm all kinds of things.

You forgot the "to all men" at the end :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you are looking to help someone build a room, I would be willing to take one for the team and let you redo one of my rooms on air. :laugh:

Atuck has me thinking evil thoughts. I have a barn on my property that's in good shape, with electricity and water running to it. It's empty right now, and hasn't had livestock in it for at least 20 years, the previous owner actually converted it into a huge halfpipe for his kids to skateboard in. mmmmmm, the possibilities. :)

Some carpet here.... a wet bar there... I might never go back to the house. :)

I can just feel the wheels turning, Moki. Sounds like it would be a great project!

AVB - VERY nice selection of the libations you got there. I tyhink we have about 35 most single malts. I am in the process of crreating an updated menu that will be posted on our website. As soon as it is completed I will let you know

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

35 different single malts is better than 98% of bars I've been in and is pretty impressive.

Atuck has me thinking evil thoughts. I have a barn on my property that's in good shape, with electricity and water running to it. It's empty right now, and hasn't had livestock in it for at least 20 years, the previous owner actually converted it into a huge halfpipe for his kids to skateboard in. mmmmmm, the possibilities. :)

Some carpet here.... a wet bar there... I might never go back to the house. :)

Yeah and if I ever move back you will probably never be able to get rid of me either! :cool:

AVB, thanks for the pics. The boss is looking over a few things right now, but I'll let ya know.

Bubbaco, if you want to track the show, check out our myspace page (not many friends yet, but if anyone wants to join) http://www.myspace.com/ultimateguyspace

We're also gonna announce the show on our website as soon as we shoot the pilot and gets things rolling.

EDIT: AVB....sweet collection btw.