• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WHO'S THE MAN?Chuck liddell, thats who

jeht2000

bodybuilder for life
Give it up for the man, Chuck liddell for his decision over W. Silva. Almost no one I know thought he could do it. Way to go Chuck!!

Also, congrats to St- Pierre for his win over Hughs.

Mrepp, I need to get you a Chuck Liddell T-shirt :laugh:

Yeah it was a great fight and Chuch certainly brought his "A" game. I absolutely loved how GSP manhandled country-breakfast and made him verbally tapout. Overall it was definitely worth the PPV costs and I'm glad I tuned in!

still in NY at the parents house so no fights (well except for the usual family holiday brawl lol) for me :(

Some great fights on this PPV, finally because the last few has sucked big time IMHO. Anyway I thought the judge that scored 29-28 was watching with his head up his butt. Chuck is back and I like it, he needed this type of fight to get back in the hunt. At 38 years old he only has a few left in him.

The Hughes fight was awesome and GSP put on a clinic. 'Nuff said.

Silva looked used up. I think it may be time for him, like Hughes, to move on and retire.

GSP was impressive and I'm glad Clementi got a victory over the loudmouth.

oh yeah the first or second fight last night on the show. Melvin Gallard (sp?) that guy is a idiot, twice now he was submitted in the first round. Seems like he might want to train in ground fighting, then again he doesn't appear to be very smart.

Pride fighters = Steroids.
Pride fighters coming to UFC = lose.

Discuss.

Rampage & Machida being the exceptions, of course.

Machida is a stud. He'll do well in UFC.

I was honestly surpised that Silva stood up with Chuck. While he has great knockout power, I figured he'd take Chuck down and work him on the ground. I honestly thought Silva was older then 31. Hats off to Chuck.

GSP worked Hughes, he couldn't do anything. During the TUF season, Hughes said he had only about 2-3 more fights left. I was really looking forward to him beating up on Serra and I hope that fight still happens. GSP will be hard to beat. He seems to be one of the most athletic guys in UFC, with incredible cardio.

Does anyone else get tired of that dipshit Mike Goldberg, doing commentary?

Two words to keep in mind for 2008, Fedor Emelienenko............