• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why Brazil will win World Cup 2006

I'd like to see if they can finish with an opposing team chasing them down and putting on the pressure. As a player and a fan when you're alone is TOTALLY different than when you play. Some practice better than they play and some play better than they practice. I am of the latter catagory. It sure will be a sweet contest. Can't wait to see it. :love: :love:

i saw this the other day. id say its dr.'d up, but hes pretty good either way.

I can do that with my eyes closed... :laugh:

You are right, WC is around the corner. You are getting me hyped up.

I think the video has been edited couple of times. That is crazy stuff with him hitting the upright over and over.

skrgrl74 said:
I'd like to see if they can finish with an opposing team chasing them down and putting on the pressure. As a player and a fan when you're alone is TOTALLY different than when you play.
[snapback]253880[/snapback]​

South American play looks way cool and they do have awesome footwork, but they play with such a light touch on the ball that all it takes is a UK or German player to shoulder tackle them and they lose it. Speed helps them, but they have little in the physical play department. Having said all that, they always compete so WC '06 should be good!!

I grew up playing Soccer for a Hungarian social club in the suburbs of Boston. Long before the sport had national attention here in the US.

During that time I had the privilage of meeting with Pele when he came to the US with the Brazilian Team Santos. He was a wonder to watch.

The world games are in Germany next year. It will be interesting to see the participants.

Maybe a Pool is in order. Mike, are you up for it? :D Only because you have the experience. :p

skrgrl74 said:
I'd like to see if they can finish with an opposing team chasing them down and putting on the pressure. As a player and a fan when you're alone is TOTALLY different than when you play. Some practice better than they play and some play better than they practice. I am of the latter catagory. It sure will be a sweet contest. Can't wait to see it. :love: :love:
[snapback]253880[/snapback]​
This footage is of Ronaldinho from Brazil and he plays for Barcelona. He is arguably the best midfielder in the world. IMO most of the footage is real, but I'm pretty sure that the repeating goal post hits are edited. The impressive thing about Ronnie is that he does make it seem like he is playing alone on the pitch. He is the current World Footballer of the Year and will likely win the European Footballer of the Year too. No one else has the combination of skills and vision that this man has. He is the complete midfielder; able to hold, defend, attack, and he finishes better than 80% of the strikers in the game. I'm a fan of the English Premier League and I don't like Barcelona, but he is one player that you can't help but respect. Big100HD is right, it'll be because of him if Brazil wins World Cup 06.

One of the fiercest club rivalries in the world is between Barcelona and Real Madrid. Opposing players are hounded throughout the game and often pelted with coins and such. Last weekend, Barcelona was the visiting team to Real Madrid. Ronaldinho scored 2 goals and assisted with the other to beat the Galacticos by a score of 3-0. Following the final whistle, an unprecedented event happened. The Real Madrid home fans gave a standing ovation to a visiting Barca player, and that player is Ronaldinho. If you ever get the chance to watch him play, do it. Get Fox Sports World and Tivo any games that Barcelona plays. Watching him is equivalent to watching Michael Jordan play in his prime.

More Brazilian propaganda! Italia for the win in 2006!!!

20020419azzurri.jpg

kiltedcraftsman said:
Big100HD said:
Maybe a Pool is in order.
[snapback]254494[/snapback]​

An interesting idea for sure . .I'd be up for it!
[snapback]254542[/snapback]​

A pool where instead of money you offer up cigars? Winner takes the entire collection of cigars?