• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why the Saints SUCK.

Jeff1101

G21
I don't have an opinion I just think they plain suck. The seem to have a winning season every five or so years just to keep what little fan base they have in place. Louisiana should never have spent the money to fix the dome after the hurricane and sold the Saints to help pay for clean-up. The only real football team we have is LSU I say move them to the dome and do away with the Saints.

WHile I am not a Saints fan. They do have the potential to be a decent team. They have some good pieces in place. They just need a better game plan. Maybe a new offensive co-ordinator. I do like their 2 back sets..since there is an endless possibility of plays they can do with their 2 RB and TE.

Just like the old age ?.. WHy do the Bears suck?? Because Our ofensive CO-ordinator is a freaking moron and has no vision on how to call a game. And Rex is hit or miss. Mr. Inconsistency.

From a Colts fan: I wouldn't worry too much yet about the Saints this year. Brees, Bush, Deuce, Colston...too many offensive weapons to be kept down for too long.

Because a Bucs team that should have started off 0-5 S M O K E D them yesterday.

:thumbs:

Louisiana should never have spent the money to fix the dome after the hurricane and sold the Saints to help pay for clean-up.

The money was from FIMA and could ONLY be spent on Dome repairs. The state does not own the Saints so the team being sold or moving would mean nothing but a loss of income for the city of New Orleans and the surrounding areas.

The Saints have had a couple of bad games and I sure hope they get it together quick.

Seth

Louisiana should never have spent the money to fix the dome after the hurricane and sold the Saints to help pay for clean-up.

The money was from FIMA and could ONLY be spent on Dome repairs. The state does not own the Saints so the team being sold or moving would mean nothing but a loss of income for the city of New Orleans and the surrounding areas.

The Saints have had a couple of bad games and I sure hope they get it together quick.

Seth

The Superdome cost $193 million to repair and refurbish. To repair the Superdome, FEMA put up $115 million[11], the state spent $13 million, the Louisiana Stadium & Expedition District refinanced a bond package to secure $41 million and the NFL contributed $15 million.

FIMA didn't give a thing.

To get back on topic...

The Saints aren't utilizing McAllister. Bush has more touches than he does. They're going to have to pound the middle to establish any kind of play action passing game and as exciting as Bush is, he can't do that. If they don't start running the ball with McAllister, they'll be 8-8 at best.

They also need to get that defense shored up a little, as well. That secondary is not getting it done.

To get back on topic...

The Saints aren't utilizing McAllister. Bush has more touches than he does. They're going to have to pound the middle to establish any kind of play action passing game and as exciting as Bush is, he can't do that. If they don't start running the ball with McAllister, they'll be 8-8 at best.

They also need to get that defense shored up a little, as well. That secondary is not getting it done.

I could not agree more. They should have been pounding with Duece starting wiht the Indy game and the secondary better do something quick.

>> FEMA put up $115 million[11], the state spent $13 million <<

Thanks for making my point Jeff1101.

Seth