• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife swap

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Ok, I am not sure who has actually spent the time watching this sad, sad, sad show. I wonder who here would actually consider participating in such an excersice.

Ok, ok... I've watched it! :blush:
And like you, I wonder WHO, or WHY would people do this

Is that the show where two wifes go and live with other families and try to adjust to the family and vice versa?? ???

I have watched it...and the only reason i would consider it is to whip some of those SAD kids and husbands into shape...

Is that the show where two wifes go and live with other families and try to adjust to the family and vice versa?? ???

Yeap that is IT!-
I threaten E with it all the time, but, stop short when I realize that he may like the change...HAHAH!
I Just watched some of it and it ... was appalled and intrigued!

Crap, I was all excited until I seen we were talking about the show!!!

Dude... You are so full of it! YOU WATCH IT!!!

Hey, don't try and involve me in your own delusions!! And while were at it, don't ask me to come over for the damn Golden Girls marathon on TV anymore either!!

Ya sick bastid!!

:sign: What's the matter with the Golden Girls?

:0 Nothing, as long long as your huffing Pepper Spray..... :sign:

Hey, don't try and involve me in your own delusions!! And while were at it, don't ask me to come over for the damn Golden Girls marathon on TV anymore either!!

Ya sick bastid!!

Ok you make fun of GG and you OFFICIALLY CROSS A LINE!!!!!!
:angry: I am deeply wounded Estelle Getty(SP) was DA BOMB DIGGITY!

Ya sick bastid!!

Ok you make fun of GG and you OFFICIALLY CROSS A LINE!!!!!!
:angry: I am deeply wounded Estelle Getty(SP) was DA BOMB DIGGITY!

Not that I know anything about huffing Pepper Spray though..... :whistling:

I admit it, I have t'vod this on more than one occassion. Wife Swap as well as Fox's version, Trading Spouses. I often wonder who would do this show, but then I take note of all its participants and am amazed at how widespread senility is in this country.

Over the holidays, our kids get to see their friends who are in town. We always enjoy seeing them too. During a visit with one of our daughters friends, she told us that her mom was nominated and picked for that "mom swap show"...there was a short, uncomfortable pause where no one said anything, then we all burst out laughing...the girl said "you know she got picked as the crazy one".....I pity the family....

I watched it once and it was even stupider than I could have possibly imagined. Network television has an awful lot of "reality" crap on these days and they are all terrible.

It seems ABC has the market cornered on all the really bad stuff with Extreme Makeover near the top of the list. Here's a list of ABC garbage:

Wife Swap
Supernanny
What About Brian
Boston Legal
George Lopez
Knight's of Prosperity
Lost
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
Men in Trees
Extreme Makeover (Will someone please get the host a bottle of shampoo and a razor?)
Brothers and Sisters (Give it up Sally Field....)

That is pretty much their WHOLE line up for the week. I left out Desperate Housewives and America's Funniest Videos because those are the ONLY two shows on ABC that are worth watching. Again, the complete rest of their line up right now is the most pitiful I can ever remember. They finally have a good show that lasted about six weeks last year, "The Innocent" or something like that based on the Innocence Project staring that guy who's now Brie's husband on Desperate Housewives. A fantastic show but typical douchebags at ABC, they cancelled it. :rolleyes:

Wife Swap probably takes the cake as the worst of the worst on ABC but as I said, there's a whole list of $hit to choose from with this network.

Do ya get the feeling I can't stand ABC? ???

I am devastated you watch Desperate Housewives... But then again the only thing I watch on ABC is Lost.