• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wifey made a great score.

prophetic_joe

Got home and she hooked me up with an early birthday present. Ashton ESG and she scored it for $15.99. Never even told her I wanted one and she knows nothing about cigars. I'm so proud.

Got home and she hooked me up with an early birthday present. Ashton ESG and she scored it for $15.99. Never even told her I wanted one and she knows nothing about cigars. I'm so proud.

That is damn cheap, $7.50 less than what they are around here. That price almost makes them worth it.

Quite a gal you got there! Let us know how you like it.

<rant>
Ok, so now we know there is huge gouging going on at around $22.00 a pop. Unless her smile got it for $15.99, it pisses me off that we get ripped off.
</rant>

Brian

Way to go Nate! :thumbs:

You seen Abanneda skulking around Iowa lately? ??? :laugh:

Way to go Nate! :thumbs:

You seen Abanneda skulking around Iowa lately? ??? :laugh:

Nope seems she fell off a cliff. Good deal she was getting all clingy on me anyway.

BTW Bill's an ass. :p

<rant>
Ok, so now we know there is huge gouging going on at around $22.00 a pop. Unless her smile got it for $15.99, it pisses me off that we get ripped off.
</rant>

Brian

Not sure how bad the gouging on this is for you guys. The owner of my B&M tends to be really cheap on pricing. He generally has Padron 64's and 26's for less than MSRP, when he has them. I am extremely shocked that he had these though, he's just a small town liqour store.

Maybe you should have her get all your sticks.

Maybe you should have her get all your sticks.

Just what I was thinking. I think I am going to send my fiance into the local B&M. Maybe she can get them for less than 2x msrp, which is what he charges! :angry:

Brandon

That's super cheap! Cost on these puppies is about $10.50.
Yea, exactly ... I am now protesting my local B&M. He is charging $35/ESG. I think it is time I opened up my own shop. :whistling:

Fookin taxes, Cory! If it weren't for the crowd there, I doubt I'd do much with even my FAVORITE B&M.

Joe, I got me one just like her. Our girls are keepers!

My local shop had nearly 2 boxes of there when I was in last night priced at 21.95 each. After the reviews I have read I decided to pass, 2 ESG's were the same price as 3 VSG Enchantments and 2 padron 2000's which seemed like money better spent to me.

Jason