• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wild turkey rare breed

carddoug

Banned
As I pop the cork to the funky looking bottle. I get mostly pears, vanilla and oak. When I put some in my glass it had all the smell from the bottle with caramel in it.

As I sip on it, it starts out sweet like caramel for a second and then turns into a peppery spice. The finish with the pepper spice still lingering the oak becomes the dominant taste towards the end.

This may not be the best whiskey in the world, it is however my favorite wild turkey offering. Not bad for a 35$ bottle. A solid B grade for me. Thanks for reading y'all!

Nice little review there, carddoug. I haven't tried this particular Wild Turkey yet... Good lookin' out.

I picked up a bottle of this yesterday. Very nice, though in regards to cask strength whisky, I'd rather have Bookers. Still damned good with loads of flavor and a mile long finish.

WT's offerings have always been one of my favorites, definitely good for the dollar. A cube or a few drops of water makes a huge difference in how they drink..... :cool:

I picked up a bottle of this yesterday. Very nice, though in regards to cask strength whisky, I'd rather have Bookers. Still damned good with loads of flavor and a mile long finish.

Yeah I prefer bookers too! Actually I prefer bookers to alot of others lol!

WT's offerings have always been one of my favorites, definitely good for the dollar. A cube or a few drops of water makes a huge difference in how they drink..... :cool:

Have you had WT tradition?

See how it compares with my thoughts from a few years ago here

I haven't been desensitized by too much Rock Hill Farms :laugh: