• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wild turkey tradition?

carddoug

Banned
I've looked online for prices and I've found it any where from 95$ to upwards of 120$. My local place has a bottle for like 125$ I've been very tempted to buy this lately. But I can't seem to pay that much for something that has just 14 years of age on it (I may be a snob lol) the only bottle I've ever bought for over 100$ has been a 21 year old black maple hill..... Is 125$ a fair price for tradition? Is it worth it? Thanks!

The Tradition, while good is not worth $125. If I really wanted to try it badly I'd do $95. Now if you ever see the older Wild Turkey 14yo releases thay are well worth the original asking prices.

Yeah, I would probably buy it if it was in the 90$ range. Maybe I can talk the lady down to it tomorrow lol

I go by flavor rather than years of age. If you like it and it's worth it to you, there you are!

Wild Turkey 101 Rye($26/750ml) is wonderful sippin whisky. I haven't seen it lately, though.

Wild Turkey 101 Rye($26/750ml) is wonderful sippin whisky. I haven't seen it lately, though.

It's pretty much gone in a lot of places. I believe they are reintroducing it as an 81 proof. Buy the 101 if you see it at a store!

Oh... I think just the bourbon. It's like 25$ I think.

Is it better then rare breed or ky spirit single barrel?