• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Will Rory Choke?

sigar_zealot

FattyMcButterPants
He has a 6 shot lead going into the weekend but has a history of blowing up on Sundays.

What say you?

I'd like to see him win. I hope that The Masters meltdown was a lesson learned that will help him this weekend. Eventually he will figure out how to carry the momentum into the weekend.

Who knows, he looks strong right now. That being said, I cannot stand his posture and attitude. The way he lunges and bounces up the fairway is extremely annoying to me.

He's a cocky bastard, but he is brilliant with a club in his hand. I read a story (Golf Digest?) about his range sessions as a kid. His coach would call out the shot he wanted him to hit when Rory would reach the top of his back swing, like LOW CUT! or HIGH DRAW!, and he would hit it.

I hope he wins. He's got a great swing and game.
I picked him for a Master's pool, but didn't get him
for the US Open pool.

GL, Rory!

Chemyst :cool:

I'm pulling for him as well. I felt terrible for him watching The Masters on Sunday. His posture and mannerisms when he walks reminds me of Colin Montgomery. At 1st it made me dislike him without knowing why.

Had he not doubled 18 on Friday this would be over.

I hope he wins going away. He needs to put that Master's collapse behind him.

He's a cocky bastard, but he is brilliant with a club in his hand. I read a story (Golf Digest?) about his range sessions as a kid. His coach would call out the shot he wanted him to hit when Rory would reach the top of his back swing, like LOW CUT! or HIGH DRAW!, and he would hit it.

I have read and seen stories that his on course "cockiness" is a concerted effort by him to keep himself aggressive and therefore play better. Supposedly off the course he is one of the most well liked players on any tour.

I hope he wins it by 15 shots today. :thumbs: