• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Will Smith

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Is this a good idea?

Now, I find Big Willie a decent actor at times, he almost convinced me he was Ali last year, but as a robot? I don't know.

Discuss amongst y'selves.... I'm kaflempt *fanning self*

:p

As long as the robot can crack jokes and be a smartass...I would say the Fresh Prince should do quite well. :D

NO!NO!NO! all wrong!
you need someone who can play pathos as well! personally I think an animated film would be so much more appropiate!

Why don't you just SHUT THE "F" Up!!!?!! :p :D :p LMAO

:sign:

I think he could play the part.. it might be very interesting to see how it turns out.

sorry..I just don't see him doing it. I might be surprised i guess...but to me it seems as misguided as tom Cruise in "Interview W/The Vampire".

maybe he can pull it off, Robin Williams did on Millenium Man. ??? IMHO

ya, I dunno. Maybe Big Willie Style'll be able to do it. I just never pictured a tall skinny guy as 'The Robot'. I pictured more along the lines of Jude Law, or maybe even Tobey MacGuire. But Will Smith? Hmm... Will have to keep tabs on this development :p

oh and J, I thought Robin Williams nailed that part in M. Man. That's an awesome movie.

I also thought Tom Cruise was the best fit for Lestat. That loss that played Lestat this time around stunk to high heaven. It was more MTV video than Queen of the Damned. Having Brad Pitt play Louis was perfect, and Benderas as Armand was dead on.

Wheee