• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Will the last one out

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
Well I am going offline here. the move date is tomorrow so I have to pack it all up today. Its actually kind of sad here today. Sandy an I we talking last nite about some of the stuff we've seen here, for my 15 yrs and for her 8...Seen 3 of our kids grow to be well rounded contributing members of society and suffered the lost of 2 others. Both battled and won our battles with C. Added a new grandson to the family ..and most importantly forged a relationship between us that is unshakeable. We are both looking forward to moving closer to shore and closer to retirement.

So as I look forward, I know I have my best friend and number 1 babe with me and that its time for us to write another page in the Art and Sandy story.

And so with that I ask the last one out to lock the door, kill the lites, and please turn the page..

catch you guys on the flip

Art & Sandy

sandy2.jpg

Good luck with the move my friend.

When you get settled down and have few boxes unpacked, check back in with us.

Moving always stinks, but it does open a new chapter in our lives.

All the best to you and the love of your life.

:)

Good luck with your move! Check back in when you have the time.

Man Art..... that was so cinematic! Good luck with the move my friend. Starting a new chapter is always such a mix of emotions.... uncertainty, apprehensiveness, anxiety. One thing it most certainly is...... exciting! We look forward to you checking back in!

Thanks for the well wishes. we will end our stay at the old place with some Chinese tonite, open an old bottle of wine, hang in the hot tub, and I'll smoke an ol Shark..
Perfect way to close..

catch you guys on the flip

Oh yeah ...If I win that raffle I'll be back to collect. ;)

our best

Art & Sandy

Cheers to you Art, you are a great BOTL!! Best of luck with the move, talk to you soon!