• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Williamsburg, Virginia

BACCHUS

Recovering Non-Skier
I am headed to Williamsburg Thanksgiving week. Can anyone give me a heads up on a decent smoke shop and any cigar friendly restaurants and bars there?

Thanks, Bacchus

Williamsburg is such a nice place to visit. I've been there lots of times. But I don't think there is a store there.

You have to go to Richmond or Virginia beach

Here you go:

Old Dominion Tobacconist, Williamsburg 757-220-9200

1507 A Richmond Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185, A Cigar Aficionado retailer, this shop offers a variety of only the best handmade cigars and products.

If you want to stop by Richmond that weekend, pm me and I'll take you to our local shop for a smoke!

Lee :D

Lee:

Thanks for the info. I will be sure to check out that tobacco shop in Williamsburg. Edgar is, I think, going to be in Williamsburg sometime that same week. Maybe we can coordinate something among the three of us.

Bill, Devin and I stopped by Old Virginia Tobacco on Cary Street last Sunday and spent an hour and a half in there. I think we all liked the store quite a bit. I would enjoy the opportunity to go there again, or to hit another store if you have one in mind. I am going to be with my family most of the time, so I don't know what my availability will be just yet. But, I will have my laptop with me and will be able to communicate by e-mail.

Take care, Bacchus

Cool! Sorry I missed you guys, I was a bit wiped out from the all night drive. LOL