• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WIN A TRIP TO THE FACTORY

David A. Blanco

LOS BLANCOS CIGARS; BUY A BOX AND YOU COULD WIN A TRIP TO THE FACTORY!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY LOS BLANCOS CIGARS WOULD LIKE TO RUN A PROMOTION FOR MEMBERS OF CIGAR PASS BY OFFERING AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A TRIP TO THE FACTORY. SIMPLY BUY A BOX OF LOS BLANCOS CIGARS BY CALLING 877-BLANCOS AND YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING. FOR PRICING THE VARIOUS SIZES AVAILABLE CHECK WWW.LOSBLANCOS.COM. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE YOUR CIGAR PASS INFORMATION WHEN ORDERING. WHEN THE DRAWING IS HELD WE WILL POST THE WINNERS ON THE SITE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE FACTORY. UNTIL THEN, SMOKE IN GOOD HEALTH.

DAVID A. BLANCO
VP
LOS BLANCOS CIGARS

The best way I could think of introducing myself was with this promotion where you can really get to know me. Ask some of your friends or fellow members that have won or been on trips with me what they think. Consider this our way at Los Blancos of contributing to the upcoming holiday season. The trip is a 5 day and night trip to our family owned factories in Nicaragua and Honduras. Meet some of the most experienced tobacco-men in the industry today including my Uncles and many Cousins as I take you through the entire process from the ground (soil) up. I will endeavor to continue the promotion for as long as I can, which means, as long as we see interest in the promotion by the membership. The level of interest will also determine the amount of trips for the drawing. I would love to continue the promotion for an entire year and draw 20-30 trips but it is up to the membership. I can tell you it is a great experience for the novice and aficionado alike. GOOD LUCK and smoke in good health!

David A. Blanco
Vice President
Los Blancos Cigar Company, Inc.

Nice offer, David. Welcome to CP and good luck to those that enter! :)

Hello David and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River. Thanks for the contest and good luck guys on winning the trip to the factory...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

hiya David

good to see you.... too bad you got the boot at "that other place"... that was a raw deal, in my opinion
best of luck with the contest

ngetal,

glad to to see you are here too. I agree with you and still do not understand what all the fuss was but I have moved past it and wish them well, not my loss as I see it. It was more unfortunate for the membership and I am disappointed for them.

I look forward to continuing our relationship on this site. Take care my friend and smoke in good health and to all GOOD LUCK with the promotion!

David A. Blanco

ngetal,

I agree with you and still do not understand what all the fuss was but I have moved past it and wish them well, not my loss as I see it. It was more unfortunate for the membership and I am disappointed for them.

David A. Blanco

Agreed - there are a lot of us that should move on. Welcome David.

I noticed by buddy Eric has them at Castro's in Concord NH. I think I'll diddy bop downtown tomorrow and pick up a few, before I commit myself to a box. I'll let you guys know what I think.

Doc.

Hey David, welcome to a board with some class. Here, you aren't a retailer or manufacturer, but just another Brother. Enjoy!

Bruce,

I appreciate that. I have done a few different things in my life and I don't like to be pigeon holed. I am lucky enough to do what I love now but it isn't the sum of who I am. I am just a regular Joe. But I'm not a plumber. So, all of you feel free to ask me questions or just drop me a line. If I don't respond immediately please be patient as I am always on the road with the company. I hope to get to meet many of you guys at events when I'm visiting your home towns. Until then, smoke in good health.

Regards,

David A. Blanco

The Promotion will end at MIDNIGHT on December 31st. Good luck to all the last minute entries.

Happy New Year,

David A. Blanco
Vice President
Los Blancos Cigar Company, Inc.

I noticed by buddy Eric has them at Castro's in Concord NH. I think I'll diddy bop downtown tomorrow and pick up a few, before I commit myself to a box. I'll let you guys know what I think.

Doc.
Eric is everyone's bubby. Hell of a guy to do business with.