• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Winston Churchill by Davidoff Clearance at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

Davidoff decided to reblend their Winston Churchill line, I believe the new cigars should be out around the end of the month.  We have some inventory of the old version still available and are offering singles of all five sizes at a 40% discount.  The filler blend was never disclosed, we do know the binder is a Dominican Yamasa and the wrapper leaf is an Ecuadorian Special Sun Grown.

Winston Churchill by Davidoff Clearance

Blenheim (7 x 48)
Normally $22.95
Sale $13.60

Chartwell (5 x 43)
Normally $10.05
Sale $5.85

Chequers (5 1/4 x 46)
Normally $14.45
Sale $8.50

Marrakesh (6 x 50)
Normally $18.45
Sale $10.90

No. 10 (5 1/4 x 52)
Normally $15.95
Sale $9.40

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

312-782-7898
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Thanks for the call, Tom.  It was great talking to you.  I hope you have a great weekend!

One other thing I want to let everyone know about.  We have a shipment from Illusione due to arrive on Wednesday, January 21st.  On that shipment we'll be getting some more Illusione Fume d'Amour Clementes and Lagunas, but the big arrival is the 2014 Illusione Singulare Anunnaki.  Singles and 15-count boxes of the Anunnaki are up for Pre-Order now.

Thanks,
Eric

Anunnaki's preordered from your site.
Thanks for posting info on CP

bucfan444 said:
Anunnaki's preordered from your site.
Thanks for posting info on CP

Thank you for the order!  The cigars should be coming in tomorrow, I'll get that order out to you as soon as they arrive.  You have a great day!

Cheers,
Eric

The Illusione Singulare Anunnaki ended up coming in yesterday.  Got your order out to you last night, bucfan.

Some La Flor Dominicana 20th Anniversary Beer Steins showed up, too.  We finally got a big enough shipment where we can put single cigars on the website.  The beer stein with the twenty cigars goes for $250.  We also have single cigars (6 x 54) priced at $10.50/ea.

Thanks,
Eric