• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wireless Hygrometer

dubya

Banned
How many folks use a wireless hygrometer? I bought a wireless humidity/temperature monitor a couple of months ago and it's great! It's made by "The Weather Channel". It displays indoor/outdoor temperature and outdoor humidity. I now can monitor the temperature inside my humi as well as the room it resides in and of course the humidity inside my humi; all without having to open my humi. The potentiometer was shipped 1% off my salt tested digital hygrometer. I think a paid around $30 for it. You can't go wrong with something like this!

I put one into my coolerdor about a month ago and so far so good. I got it at Wallyworld on a whim and it salt tested out at -2%. I went thought a lot of the threads relating to them before I went out and got it.

I put one into my coolerdor about a month ago and so far so good. I got it at Wallyworld on a whim and it salt tested out at -2%. I went thought a lot of the threads relating to them before I went out and got it.

Do you know the brand you purchased?

-Aaron