• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wireless Keyboard

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I am on the lookout for a new keyboard and mouse. Currently I have the Intellimouse explorer and a ergonomic keyboard. What I want is a ergonomic and optical wireless combo. Any suggestions?

Or if the combos are no good, can anybody suggest a top of the line optical mouse and a ergonomic keyboard?

I'm not much help on the keyboard, but for the mouse I just picked up a Logitech Mx700 Wireless optical mouse for my mother. Her old one goes through batteries like you wouldn't belive but this new one recharges while on its base. The same day it arrived my latest Maximum PC magazine arrived and it was gushing about this mouse. They choose it as Gear of the Year in the mouse catagory I belive.

I got it for Mom and it would be my choice as well if I needed one.

Hope that helps. Sorry I'm not equally up on keyboards.

I looked at the "Logitech Mx700" nice design, I think I will get that, now all I need is a top of the line keyboard.

Get the logitech trackball. They have a wireless one and they kick much a$$ on mice. I can't believe people still use mice ???

Was it the thumb style where your thumb controls the ball? They are so superior to mice in every way. Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do you'll never go back :)

I've got a Logitech USB (nonwireless) trackball that you are welcome to use for a few weeks Paragold if you haven't used one extensively.

Takes a bit of practice.

I coud drop it off at your pad in the next few days if ya want.

Hey thanks that sounds great. :D :D . Maybe we could get together and do a mini herf. :D

i would wait until bluetooth technology has been released for both the keyboard and the mouse...

and get recharagable batteries/docking station place

I have two of the older logitech cordless mouse/keyboards and YES the eat batteries!!

As jolly & Gibu said, be sure to get rechargabel batteries/docking station setup.

For me, I buy lots of AA batteries!!

I have an older generation of Logitech and it's great. I don't have any battery issues. One thing to be sure of is to go check out the mouse in a store... ergo keyboards are all pretty close, but some mouse configurations and sizes vary.