• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wisesorb Moiscon Humidity Packs

Magnaflux777

Hi Folks,
A question maybe someone can assist me with. I have used Integra Boost humi packs for about 2 years now and am completely satisfied with them. Recently I saw another humi pack on Amazon called Wisesorb Moiscon. They come in brown kraft paper. I bought a small lot of these and here is my dilemma. The Integra Boost and Boveda have a sort of squishy gel like feel to them however all of the Wisesorb feel like they have sand inside and their is no squishy gel feel to them at all. Is this the way they are made and supposed to feel like that or are the dried out? If anyone has any experience with this brand please let me know. Thanks to all for your knowledge and assistance. Enjoy your cigars in good health.
Magnaflux

Hi Frank! I'd put them in a bag with a hygrometer to see what they read. It sounds like it's just Silica which is what I use. 👍

This is what I found…maybe it helps?
  • Unlike other brands of humidity control packs, Wisesorb utilizes a powder formula, reducing the risk of leakage and preventing contamination of items. This design ensures stable performance.
IMG_1457.jpeg