• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish I'd brought my camera...

moki

el Presidente
As a photojournalism student in college, we were taught to always have our cameras with us. Today I wished I'd remembered that lesson.

I pulled up to the Ambrosia office in the afternoon today, to see a FedEx and UPS truck parked next to each other. A little curious, but nothing that out of the ordinary.

As I got closer, I started laughing my head off... the FedEx and UPS trucks had apparently rammed each other, and were awaiting the police to arrive to fill out an accident report.

Does this fall under the realm of "aggressive competition"?

It looked like the FedEx truck had the worst of the damage; the bumper was torn almost completely off. No one was hurt, but you have to wonder if the UPS guy was trying to throw off FedEx's "24 hour" guarantee or something. :)

From now on, I keep my camera with me.

Damn! That was a classic photo op :D I hope no cigars were damaged in the crash :0 :p

There's actually a photo floating around with that scenario. I think one of the trucks was on it's side though.

Dave

I hear Dale Jarrett was driving the UPS truck. He was drafting behind the Fed Ex truck and just gave it a love tap, and then all heck broke loose.

DaveWF said:
There's actually a photo floating around with that scenario. I think one of the trucks was on it's side though.

Dave
20-ups.jpg