• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish List Finally Fulfilled for Kosta Browne

Carps

I'm pumped to finally get my hands on some, but now the hard part of deciding when to drink it. :D

I'm pumped to finally get my hands on some, but now the hard part of deciding when to drink it. :D

KB is amazing stuff. :thumbs: Drink your roses over the summer and hide those pinots in the cellar! I still haven't touched my 2005s yet.

KB has recently claimed the number one spot in my cellar for most wines from a single producer. I should be picking up my alocation from the winery next month, RRV and SC .... I passed on the Rose this time around. I'm still sitting on my 03's but did have one at my last B-day celebration with friends, needless to say it blew everybody away.

Last month we attended an offline dinner at the Freeman caves in Sabastapool, our wines for the night were August West, A.P. Vin and Kosta Browne. Before the dinner we had a tasting from a few producers including the 06 lineyup for KB. The best part ..... I brought a bunch of cigars to share for an after dinner smoke. Besides turning on a couple of newbies to the world of cigars I also got a chance to share a smoke with Dan Kosta and Andrew Vingiello.

:cool:

My family really loves KB as well. I think Donnhoff holds the top spot in our cellar as far as producer, but KB is tops for pinot. Must have been nice herfing with Kosta and Vigniello

My family really loves KB as well. I think Donnhoff holds the top spot in our cellar as far as producer, but KB is tops for pinot. Must have been nice herfing with Kosta and Vigniello

Nice bunch of guys .... let me know if you ever get out this way. Did you happen to catch the NorCal HERF and Wine Tour?. There's still room, should be a blast and I'm planning on having some special wines at the dinner :whistling:

:cool: