• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Witchcraft I tell you!

"K"

Cigar Grand Poohbah
Its a watercooler that condenses the natural humidity in the air and produces clean water from it.

http://invest.myxziex.com/retail/retail.php

If it does work, it would make an interesting piece in some company's office building.
Ha! The employees would gather around the water cooler, to talk about the water cooler, and Tammy... the office slut.

fyi, one of you guys should bomb me with one of those coolers... I'd appreciate it, thanks.

:D

So, the machine is $2500 bucks...

Doing the math it's $7/case for Poland Spring 16.9oz bottles/24 per case. You would need to drink the equivalent of roughly 358 cases of water to start saving money. That's 8592 bottles of water.

Just because you can build it doesn't mean people will buy it.

Fish

I got one at Wally Mart for like $150, its called a de-humidifier. Not as fancy but it does make like 18 quarts at a time :laugh:

I got one at Wally Mart for like $150, its called a de-humidifier. Not as fancy but it does make like 18 quarts at a time :laugh:
...and then run the de-humidified water through a .02 coffee filter Breedy...and vualah!, filtered water out of thin air! :laugh:

With a savings of $2,349.98 :thumbs:

...and then run the de-humidified water through a .02 coffee filter Breedy...and vualah!, filtered water out of thin air! :laugh:

Don't tell my wife that!! She'll take the $2,349.98 that she saved and spend it on something else I didn't know we couldn't live without!

Don't tell my wife that!! She'll take the $2,349.98 that she saved and spend it on something else I didn't know we couldn't live without!

Like a cabinet humidor?

That logic can work two ways. Hope you have a comfortable couch, though. :laugh: