• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Women Cigar Survey

l0venpeace

Hi guys,

Womencigarsmokers.com is conducting a survey to help us better understand the size and scope of the female cigar smoking market. Any females who respond will receive a coupon for a free $5 cigar. And, if you take the second survey, you will be entered to win a box of cigars!

www.womencigarsmokers.com/survey.html

So, it's a survey, that gives female consumers a gift coupon to spend in your store, and also gives the survey-taker the "opportunity" to join up with another cigar forum... Not only does it push the survey-taker to your retail website to purchase, because where else is the lowly consumer going to use a "$5 Dollar" coupon for Fumeeworld.com, but you're also using the exposure of Cigar Pass to invite members from here to your forum.

Also, your link charges $200 for a membership on said forum that basically is information that is freely gathered on Cigar Pass...

It just feels like poaching membership.
First impression out the gate.

Help me out here.

So, it's a survey, that gives female consumers a gift coupon to spend in your store, and also gives the survey-taker the "opportunity" to join up with another cigar forum... Not only does it push the survey-taker to your retail website to purchase, because where else is the lowly consumer going to use a "$5 Dollar" coupon for Fumeeworld.com, but you're also using the exposure of Cigar Pass to invite members from here to your forum.

Also, your link charges $200 for a membership on said forum that basically is information that is freely gathered on Cigar Pass...

Help me out here.

I think the 200 dollar membership isn't for a forum but for a Marketing deal for Women owned Cigar Shops... but no idea, its really vague. I think you hit it on the head SD24ca... lets see what her answer to your questions are.

Help me out here.

I think the 200 dollar membership isn't for a forum but for a Marketing deal for Women owned Cigar Shops... but no idea, its really vague. I think you hit it on the head SD24ca... lets see what her answer to your questions are.

I don't really see a problem with this, but what do I know. :whistling: :laugh:

Anyone surprised Jon went to go take a survey for cigar smoking women?

Ok, so if you go do a Home Depot, Lowe's, McDs, Subway, Target, WalMart, Best Buy or any other god damn store for that matter, they'll even give you up to 20 bucks! And mind you, while you're at that register ringing up your free item, they'll try and sell you their credit card program, or "membership" as I'll reference it to current issues.

Lay off of the lady. Should she have posted in the merchant's forum in this capacity, maybe. But there is certainly no need to bring the freaking shock-sticks out. She's just trying to get a survey done.

Levelheaded
-Chris

edit: grammar