• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woo-hoo! New Humi to Fill!

Wow you got a great deal on a nice Humi. Why can i never find these deals on Cbid? Im going to have to start spending a lot more time on there.

CYG

Tenpin said:
Placed a lowball (under $100) bid on a 250 stick Treasure Dome
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDis...cat=78&page=all

Haven't seen this sell for under $145, so I got a great deal at $91 + $9 shipping.
Looks like I'm gonna have to buy some more cigars soon!
Sure would be great timing if 49 or 56 were pulled in this weeks' pool.

Jim
[snapback]221380[/snapback]​
I just bought one of these too...paid $139 + shipping for it but I'm thrilled with it...instructions say not to wipe it down with water to season it...just fill humidifiers and let it sit...that takes too long..I called Tampa Humidor where it came from and they said the wipe-down method is okay if you're careful not to soak the inside...I wiped all of it down and all the parts using a new clean sponge and distilled water, then put two damp but not wet sponges on plastic baggies in the humidor, filled the humidifiers with 50/50 PG and closed it for 12 hours...after 12 hours took out sponges and closed it for another 12 hours and the humidity in it was just right then..btw, the hygrometer is the most accurate analog hygrometer I've ever seen...tested it against known good digitals and using a Boveda hygrometer calibration kit and it registered right on...now I'm having fun filling it up, and you will too...g'luck with it... :D

Excuse me for a minute while I go peruse cbid for new humi...

Joe M

If your reading this, do me a favor and make a sticky of your Humi-Seasoning method.

mhortsch said:
Joe M

If your reading this, do me a favor and make a sticky of your Humi-Seasoning method.
[snapback]222522[/snapback]​

I don't know why, but that request just looks wrong, oh so wrong...

:p